Nambucca Healthcare Centre
2 Willunga Avenue
Nambucca Heads 2448
PH: (02) 6568 8688 Fax: (02) 6568 8666
Anna currently works alongside Brigid Flannery to offer quality comprehensive podiatry services in Nambucca Heads, servicing patients from Macksville, Bowraville, Scotts Head, Stuarts Point and surrounding areas four days a week.
To Book An Appointment
Call NHC staff on 6568 8688, an EPC referral from your GP is required in order to qualify for a Medicare rebate on the cost of your visit.
What is Podiatry?
Podiatry is the area Allied Health dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment, prevention, and management of medical conditions and injuries of the foot, ankle and lower limb.
- High-risk foot (related to diabetes)
- Numbness or pins-and-needles
- Poor circulation – pooling of fluid around the foot & ankle area
- Sports podiatry
- Children’s development-Toes pointing inward or outward, Standing and walking on tip-toe, Growing pains
Injuries & Pain
- Sprains and stress fractures
- Persistent heel pain
- Ingrown toenails
- Thickened toenails
- Corns and calluses
- Tinea and other fungal conditions
- Cracked heels
For more information about about podiatry click here.